About the Blogger
Issa Xara Camaclang Bello, or more commonly known as Issa by her closest friends and family, is a reader and a writer, a scoliosis warrior, a hopeless romantic, and a work in progress. She enjoys spending her time with friends, drinking milktea even though she does not like the taste of tea. When alone, she likes to drink vanilla-flavored Energen while thinking why people love so much and give their all, only to get hurt in the end. Charot.

I REALLY LIKE HOW WOULD YOU EXPRESSED YOUR SELF THROUGH POETRY.
ReplyDeleteNice introduction! 😍
ReplyDeleteWhat a Splendid Individual! Godbless you...!
ReplyDelete💙💙💙💙💙
ReplyDeleteNice negs💙💙💙💙
ReplyDeleteWOW COOL POST THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT. I REALLY LIKE YOU AY ESTE THE WHY HOW U EXPRESS UR EMOTIONS AND THOUGHTS THROUGH POETRY
ReplyDeleteExpressing yourself through peotry is a amazing. I wonder what does the other lines of your poem really means, hmm. I love your blog girl, you know me, I also love poetry. God bless you, Issa and I love you but I love you introduction more HAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteWhich line? Maybe we could talk about it 😉
DeleteWhy so gorgeous, ilike your way of expressing yourself through poetry
ReplyDeleteOkehhh Keyooh!
ReplyDeleteLamehh Keyoohh
angas
ReplyDeleteNiceee bebe.Thanks for sharing your bloog💓Keeep it up labyuuu
ReplyDeleteNice content, expressing using poetry. Lucky to have a friend's like them
ReplyDeleteWow. Nice blog sis. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteI like how honest you are in this blog
ReplyDeleteWoaaaaaaa Nice bebe❤
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cleann ! It's aesthetically pleasing !
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jenard. 🧡
DeleteIndeed a journalist! Short but maked me fun🤣
ReplyDeleteI really love your blog and how you express yourself within your blog!
ReplyDeleteI really love how you express yourself in this blog💖💖💖
ReplyDeletehi dear, nice blog.... 💕
ReplyDeletei love how you expressor introduce yourself through poetry ❣️
ReplyDeleteExpressing who you truly are is the best way than hiding yourself just to be perfect in the eyes of others.
ReplyDeleteIndeed. 😉
DeleteI admire how you express yourself, like you are honest and true💕 I hope I can be like that too.😇
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful in your own little way, Yashin. Don’t be afraid to go out of your comfort zone and explore life beyond what you are able to imagine. ❤️ you!
DeleteI admire how you express yourself, like you are honest and true💕 I hope I can be like that too.😇
ReplyDeleteThats an interesting introduction plus the content is so romantic. Sana all.
ReplyDeleteYou’ll find your own poet someday, Christian, and I hope you open up your heart when that person comes. 😉
DeleteScolio is a part of challenge in our life. Continue fighting . You can achieve your dreams ateeeeee. FIGHTING!!!!! . GODBLESS
ReplyDeleteThe right man will come. Maybe not now but someday. (Di ko alam bat ko sinabi to hahahaha) keep striving on your dreams issa! You will be a journalist someday!
ReplyDeleteI like your poem at the very beginning, hahaha. Keep fighting our beautiful Issa! Always take good care of your heart hmmm.
ReplyDeleteI will, Trixie. Thank you 🧡
DeleteHey Ms. Camaclang your blog was so interested.
ReplyDeleteI admire you a lot :>
ReplyDeleteI'm interested in reading more of your poems
ReplyDelete